Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Ever see a photo of someone wearing an adorable piece and think, “Wow, that’s so cute, but I don’t know if it will be cute on me”? Sometimes we buy something we’re obsessed with when we look at the photos online, but when it arrives on our doorstep and we excitedly try it on for the first time, it’s like we’re wearing a totally different piece than the model. It just doesn’t work.
We want to take this disappointment out of the shopping experience as much as possible. We want you to feel confident that your next online clothing purchase will simply work on you. Because it’s sweater weather, we picked out 17 oversized sweaters that should have that instant gratification upon try-on. Let’s take a look!
1. With a relaxed fit and some serious flow, this ANRABESS sweater knocks it out of the park. The waffle knit material is so cute and cozy too!
2. This Machico sweater is a must for wearing with comfy leggings. You could even wear it as a mini dress too!
3. We love this Chelsea28 sweater from Nordstrom because it’s oversized but with more of a streamlined fit and thinner fabric. Get the look without the heavier material!
4. The clean color-blocking on this pretty Blooming Jelly sweater is sleek and chic. This is a piece that can meld with anyone’s personal style!
5. How about a layering piece you can take on and off with ease? This PRETTYGARDEN cardigan was an undeniable choice for Us thanks to its added hood!
6. This Lulus cardigan is like wearing a (super-stylish blanket). The fringe trim is going to turn heads!
7. We can’t get enough of the voluminous lantern sleeves of this MEROKEETY sweater. The chunky knit is divine too!
8. Curl up on the couch in this Saodimallsu sweater for a cozy day at home. Then rock it out with friends!
9. This relaxed J.Crew cardigan‘s pink leopard print almost looks like a floral. Grab it while it’s 40% off with code GOBIG!
10. Prepare for a day filled with compliments when you step out in this ANRABESS sweater. The triangle hem gorgeously mirrors the V-neckline!
11. This wrap-style Uqnaivs sweater proves that pieces can be oversized and flattering at the same time. We’ll take one in every color!
12. Bold stripes and beautiful colors? Yeah, this Billabong sweater from Nordstrom had Us at “hello”!
13. The sleeve details on this EXLURA sweater are absolutely gorgeous. An essential casual piece!
14. Looking to nix the sleeves? Sweater vests are very trendy right now, and this YESNO one even has pockets!
15. You can layer this BP. sweater vest from Nordstrom over just about anything, from a button-up top to a dress. You could also wear it as a top on its own!
16. Every fashionista needs something like this SAFRISIOR sweater vest. The houndstooth prints are musts!
17. You could also go for a cable-knit look. This HOTAPEI sweater vest is our pick!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!